Respect Code of Conduct
We all have a responsibility to promote high standards of behaviour in the game. As a player, you have a big part to play. That’s why The FA is asking every player to follow a Respect Code of Conduct.
When playing football, I will:
• Always play to the best of my ability
• Play fairly – I won’t cheat, complain or waste time
• Respect my team-mates, the other team, the referee or my coach/manager
• Play by the rules, as directed by the referee
• Shake hands with the other team and referee at the end of the game
• Listen and respond to what my coach/ team manager tells me
• Talk to someone I trust or the league welfare officer if I’m unhappy about anything in the league.
I understand that if I do not follow the Code, any/all of the following actions may be taken by the league:
• Be required to apologise to my team-mates, the other team, the referee or both team managers
• Receive a formal warning from the coach or the league committee
• Be temporarily suspended from playing league football
• Be suspended from training
• Be required to leave the league.